Innovation Showcase Programming
The Innovation Showcase includes several forward-looking educational sessions relevant to utilities, investors, strategic partners, entrepreneurs, and technology providers. Check the mobile app for the final details of these sessions and others in the innovation track.
BlueTech Award winners will exhibit in this year’s Innovation Pavilion. Exhibitor presentations will take place during the Water Entrepreneurship Showcase II on Tuesday, September 30, 9-10am. For profiles on the exhibiting companies, please visit our Feature Companies page.
BlueTech Research will host the following sessions during the Innovation Showcase programming:
- Water Innovation in the Beverage Industry: Market Dynamics, Case Studies, and Technology Opportunities, Monday, September 29, 4-5pm.
- Water Entrepreneur Showcase II, Tuesday, September 30, 9-10am.
Monday, September 29th
- Session 233 Energy Conservation & Recovery: The EPA Innovation Blueprint Area 1
Monday, September 29, 2014, 1:00 – 1:30 pm
- Session 234 Recovering Nutrients: The EPA Innovation Blueprint Area 2
Monday, September 29, 2014, 1:30 – 2:00 pm
- Session 235 Water Reuse: The EPA Innovation Blueprint Area 4
Monday, September 29, 2014, 2:00 – 2:30 pm
- Session 236 Water Entrepreneur Showcase 1: WEF Innovative Technology Award Winners, 2:45 – 3:45 pm
Moderator: Alec Mackie, JWC Environmental, Bob Domkowski, Xylem, Inc.
- Sarah Hubbell, Entex Technologies, Webitat for Lagoons
- TR Gregg, Huber Technology, Thermwin Energy Recovery From Wastewater
- Dave Anderson, IEC, WAVE: Water Analysis via Exploration
- Lisa Riles, Xylem, Flygt Experior Pumps
- Session 237 Water Innovation in the Beverage Industry, Market Dynamics, Case Studies, and Technology Opportunities, 4 – 5 pm
Moderator: Tyler Algeo, BlueTech Research
- Paul Bowen, The Coca-Cola Company
- Justin Buck, Cambrian Innovation
- Leo Gingras, Nutrinsic
Tuesday, September 30th
- Session 330 Water Entrepreneur Showcase II: Imagine H2O and BlueTech Research Entrepreneurs, 9:00 – 10:00 am
Moderator: Jeff Guild, BlueTech Research
- Steve Watzek, Anaergia
- Susan McKay, Cerahelix,
- Eoin Syron, OxyMem
- Mark Owen, Puralytics
- Session 437 Water Entrepreneur Showcase III: What’s BREWing in Milwaukee? 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Moderator: Elizabeth Thelen, The Water Council
- Randy Mueller, Cadens
- Dr. Sorin Monolache and Mark Raabe, Pellucid Water
- Dr. Eric James and Kashif Hasnie, Hydrolight
- Zach Munns, Brad James, and Founder Nick Jones, phinding Solutions
- Sunit Mohindroo and Ahmad Badruddin, Water Hub
- Marion Singer and Nick Hayes, Wellntel
- Matthew Urvoy, Ijinus (Honorable Mention)
- Session 438 LIFT Technology Scan Round Robin, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Moderator: Jeff Moeller, Water Environment Research Foundation
- Bob Dabkowski, Hach
- Hao Pham, Infilco Degremont Inc.
- George Smith, Evoqua Water Technologies
- Session 439 LIFT Presents: Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Moderator: Joseph Zuback, Global Water Advisors, Inc
- Joseph Kozak, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Dr. David L. Parry, CDM Smith
- Session 440 Johnson Foundation Decentralized Solutions, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 1st
- Session 531 Operations Ingenuity Contest Winners, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Moderator: Deborah Houdeshell, Hazen and Sawyer
- Session 620 EPA Innovation Blueprint: Pulling it All Together – Sustainability, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
For the most updated information, please visit the WEFTEC Innovation Showcase homepage.