Rethink Events, along with BlueTech Research and the Singapore PUB, is proud to host the 2014 TechXchange, a one-day conference focused on technology innovation and commercialisation.
Prior to the Water Expo, the TechXchange will take place on Sunday, June 1, offering delegates the distinct opportunity to meet the most senior SIWW delegates in an intimate networking environment, hear from the most innovative operators in the water industry, and stay up to date on the latest ideas and trends. Delegates can also identify and arrange meetings with potential business partners in the Innovation Pavilion and Water Expo during the upcoming week.
Highlights of the TechXchange include:
- Internationally acclaimed industry leaders sharing experiences on how to bring new technologies to market
- Start-up and growth-stage water-tech companies showcasing their solutions to stakeholders in the water-tech commercialisation value chain
- VC, private equity and strategic investors defining the crucial factors of a good water-tech investment
- Roundtable networking discussions exploring opportunities in wastewater treatment and reuse, oil and gas, low energy desalination and smart water technologies
- 1:1 meetings providing a forum for high-level business networking and the creation of new international partnerships
- BlueTruffle and Disrupt-o-meter awards recognising the TechShowcase companies with the most innovative technology and best go-to-market strategy.
Check out the Agenda
The Inaugural Innovation Pavilion at SIWW
SIWW 2014 Water Expo will feature the inaugural Innovation Pavilion, an area specifically dedicated to highlight early and mid-stage companies and their technology solutions. With 16 companies represented, delegates will learn about cutting-edge, disruptive technologies, applications and solutions available from these innovative water technology providers. As a focal point for innovation, the Innovation Pavilion will provide a designated space for investors, strategic partners, and end technology users to meet and engage with small water-tech companies who are actively changing the future of the water space.
Discover the companies you will meet in the Innovation Pavilion.