Boutique Water Tech Event Draws Industry Influencers and Innovators
The BlueTech Forum is a boutique industry event which brings together the world’s leading water technology companies, entrepreneurs, investors, and executives from leading research centres to network and hear cutting-edge presentations on market trends and insights.
Organised by O2 Environmental
Organised by parent company O2 Environmental, the BlueTech Forum presents a high quality, intense program focused on the water innovation landscape. O2 Environmental:
- Is a preeminent source of expertise in emerging water technologies, market insights, commercial perspectives, water technology commercialization, and technology innovation
- Works with water technology companies and venture capital investors to identify opportunities and realise value from emerging trends
- Provides thought leadership in the water technology global marketplace (e.g., produced “Water Technology Markets 2010 – Key Opportunities and Emerging Trends” published by Global Water Intelligence).
O2 TAG Guides Forum Emphasis and Speaker Slate
The O2 Environmental Technology Assessment Group (TAG) is an unrivaled resource for the assessment of water technologies and is a key influencer of the BlueTech Forum themes, agenda, and speaker slate. These leading international experts:
- Have an expansive network of contacts worldwide in industry, academia, and government
- Specialize in the technical and market analysis of emerging water and environmental technologies
- Have been involved with over two thirds of recent venture capital investments in the water technology sector.
The group consists of Paul O’Callaghan, Dr. Andreas Kolch, Dr. Bill De Waal, Dr. Tim Evans, Dr. Hans Gethke, Dr. Graeme Pearce and Dr. John Veil. To learn more about O2 Environmental’s services, vist: www.o2env.com